1. Flash the well-known peace sign. Hold up the index and middle fingers of one hand, making a V, as in victory.
2. Place the flat of your hands against your cheeks, as children do when they have made a mistake.
3. Clasp your hand over your mouth, raise your brows, and shrug your shoulders.
4. Use your knuckles to knock on the side of your head.
Translation: Oops! Engage brain.
5. Place your right hand high on your chest and pat a few times, like a basketball player who drops a pass or a football player who makes a bad throw. This says, Iâ€™ll take the blame